King Buffalo – Bootleg Series
I wasn’t there! For any of these shows, for they all happened in the USA. But I love King Buffalo and I wish I had been. But now I can listen to them all anyway! And luckily I have all those memories of all those European shows I managed to attend to cherish and cling to and of course the Live At Freak Valley vinyl. But maybe we just should have stated, there are a 120 shows for you to listen to for free or even download. It’s only 17 GB. Or maybe we should have stated there will be new King Buffalo music coming this Halloween!
Homepage
Bandcamp
Facebook
Instagram
Sean Mcvay of King Buffalo Interview
Review of Burden of Restlessness
Review of Longing To Be The Mountain
Regenerator, Number 2 on the Stoner HiVe Top 20 Countdown of 2022
The Burden Of Restlessness, Number 2 on the Stoner HiVe Top 20 Countdown of 2021
Dead Star, Number 4 on the Stoner HiVe Top 20 Countdown of 2020
Longing To Be The Mountains, Number 5 on the Stoner HiVe Top 20 Countdown of 2018


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.