woensdag 14 december 2016

Number 19


Number 19

After going into the space of old with Re-Stoned on Number 20 we now climb only one point to find a stoner machine. A sludge monster. A beast that has been growing into something gigantic since its birth back in 2010. Slowly capturing the imagination of everyone in the world. Not to mention almost every Kyuss member ever. Cause they can proudly claim to have shared a stage with John Garcia, Nick Oliveri, Josh Homme and Alfredo Hernandez. Touring with John one year and Nick the next. Who also plays on the new record by the freaking way. Opening up for the new Hernandez band Avon a few months and Queens Of The Stone Age a few years ago. But even if that is quite something, the new album is the real reason we are here. There is no holding back on this one, they go all out and seem to have found their sludge rock, stoner metal forte. Bigger, badder and bolder! The growth and simple brilliance displayed on this record is stunning and will leave you breathless. Yes, we are talking about those freaks from my hometown and their new recipe. So, enough about me! So, how’s about… ?

Komatsu – Recipe For Murder One



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Crap, I can't believe I forgot to send my list in! ok, I'll put the joint down now...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well, I also wanted to send my list, but didn't find the time to finish it. Maybe next time :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.