vrijdag 4 september 2026

Stoomfest Festival

 

 

Stoomfest Festival

 

It all started back in 2023 for Stoomfest. Then held smack dab in the middle of a London summer it has since then moved to the tail end of September. And I've been ogling the line-up, the dates and the entire festival ever since it's conception. I want to go there. need to go there. And it will happen. Even if it might not happen this year, then surely next year. But what a line-up! Even though Stoned Jesus had to pull out due to those silly passport/travel-document issues that are now constantly in play when someone has to travel anywhere. There is a cool replacement found in Mount Hush and a truckload of other amazing bands already on the bill... Even though I will surely be shedding a few tears because I will miss this legendary line-up at Stoomfest... You don't have to... Cause there are still a handful of tickets left! 

Get your tickets here!

Colour Haze

Mount Hush

Khan

Slomatics

Froglord

Kaiser

Holystone

Savanah

Astroqueen

Black Willows

Thunder Horse

Okay You Win

Red Sun Atacama

Sleeping Mountain

Mehiga

Dunes

Earl of Hell

School Disco

The Lunar Effect

 

Homepage

Facebook

Instagram

Buy Me a Coffee



 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.