donderdag 9 maart 2023

Burn The Ocean - Almost Gone

 

Burn The Ocean - Almost Gone


Following their newest album Modern Ruins, which came out on February 24 via Argonauta Records, Italian Post Grungers Burn The Ocean release their brand new video “Almost Gone”.

The video was directed by Andrea Nicola Larosa in Genoa. This is what Fabio, singer and guitarist of the band has to say about it:

“This is a very intimate and personal song because, lyrically speaking, it's a sort of dialogue between me and my beloved mother who is not here with us anymore. There's a big part of me which simply cannot accept this fact and I need to believe that she is still here with me somehow by saying she's Almost Gone.

The song is one of the most aggressive and intense of the album and with this in mind I started to think about the script of the video knowing that the content should have been strong. I just couldn't literally transpose the lyrics to a video because emotionally I knew I couldn't handle it. So I wrote a story about trying to escape what's inevitable in one's life. A story about suffering, violence and the consequences of our errors."


Homepage

Bandcamp

Facebook

Instagram



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.