maandag 13 februari 2023

Stoner HiVe’s Top 10 Most Listened Albums Last Week…

 

 

Stoner HiVe’s
Top 10 Most Listened Albums Last Week…


Santo Rostro
Slog
Red Spektor
Müut
Duvcon
Lord Mountain
Earthbong
Elephant Groove
Kyuss
Seum

 

We were honored to receive a full (unfinished) chapter of the soon to be finished book by Sunil Singh called Sonic Seducer, an infectious read that immediately had me grabbing for my Monster Magnet albums as well as Kyuss. If his Math books are this riveting and cool, I think I might need to get me those, a calculator and run some numbers! As for the week that's just started, we hope to publish a review or two, before Friday. But we're kinda under the weather and have other assingments as well... So, no promise there. But as said, I think we can do one or two... We have to, it's what makes us tick...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.