woensdag 7 september 2022

Black Mirrors - Hateful Hate, I'll Kill You

 

 

Black Mirrors - Hateful Hate, I'll Kill You

You marked it in your calendar as well right? November four! The release date for the new Black Mirrors album Tomorrow Will Be Without Us on Napalm Records. I have, in huge letters, cause I still spin the shit out of Funky Queen from 2017 and Look Into The Black Mirror from 2018. And I’ve been digging the new single and video for Hateful Hate I’ll Kill You… How about you?

"The energy of ‘Hateful Hate I’ll Kill You’ video is pretty close to what you can expect from a live show of Black Mirrors. Furthermore, we focused on what’s behind the lyrics. The colors, mainly yellow and red, were used as a symbol of the burning of our forest, our planet. One of the outfits Marcella’s wearing is a nod to the last mass extinction to warn us of the 6th mass extinction we are currently living in. At the end, she even changes into a tree to embody the return to nature."


Homepage

Bandcamp

Instagram

Facebook


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.