dinsdag 29 december 2015

Number 5



Number 5

“I've learnt that if I tell myself I'm not allowed something, I binge on it later. So if I want chocolate, I have chocolate. If I want biscuits, I have biscuits. I love cake. I just love cake.” ~ Geri Halliwell

Perhaps. To be completely honest, the biggest surprise for me, comes after the jump of two points from The Atomic Bitchwax on Number 6 to Number 5. Once again, let me state the obvious, incredible album and one that deserves every inch of the spot they are on. I just had not expected it this high. But Madman Tony Maim recognized its greatness back in March when it was released.  “Hints of fuzz electric blues are scattered throughout with searing effect and yes, it does make me want to drive faster with my arm hanging out of the window, music blaring from the speakers on the way to some humdrum place of work, having my soul lifted by this potential masterpiece.” Hell yeah! I’m ordering the LP as we speak! Number 5 is… !!!

Black Rainbows – Hawkdope



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.