donderdag 29 april 2021

Rest In Peace … Will Mecum …

 


Rest In Peace … Will Mecum …

Today and tomorrow we will play nothing but Karma To Burn, Admiral and Treasure Cat. Even though I’ve had the opportunity to interview the rest of your motley gang; I never had the pleasure of meeting up with you. But I did have the pleasure of seeing Karma To Burn at many stages and in many of their incarnations. And you were always there of course. I love Karma To Burn and will forever cherish all those evenings we spent together. You on stage, me going crazy in the midst of the crowd. The gig always building in intensity and always waiting for that one word of pure release…


Here’s to you Will! Tequila!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.