vrijdag 4 maart 2011

Dutch Courage Month


Dutch Courage Month


We have come to the end of the Dutch Courage Month; I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will definitely make this a recurring thing. And since March will be a month of travelling and other crap there will be limited time to post. So I reckon I will try to come up with some other theme for April or May or something. This month we will just continue on with posting some great stuff. You know; the guys that understand that the true heaviness of the riff lives on forever… And since the Carnaval season in the south of Holland has started; I reckon there is some beautiful poetic justice in delivering these awesome gems at this moment of time in the world…


So without further ado: Carnaval (aka Pinocchio Pinchball)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.