zaterdag 16 juli 2022

Monster Riff – Presents

 

 

Monster Riff – Presents

It was weird being on the other side of the mic for once. But it was definitely a pleasure meeting up with Pat Schober from Monster Riff. It felt like too big an honor to be interviewed by him about Stoner HiVe, Doom Charts and well, myself. But it did give me the opportunity to exaggerate my musical abilities and my stint with various bands. So, if you want to hear me profess my love for heavy rock, how a certain period in time cemented my love for stonerrock and hear me give a few insights about proper promo emails and nonsense about how bands can make it in our little scene. Well, you can check it out on that mean Monster Riff site! Fair warning, can’t listen to it myself, always have trouble hearing myself working out interviews as well. So, it might be some kind of pitch in my voice that will definitely mess up your day and give you nightmares… But from those little skips and moments that I did hear, I definitely do love The Same River, Sergeant Thunderhoof a lot a nd how Purple Sage PR does everything exactly right!

Thanks again to Pat from Monster Riff for bestowing this honor on me… And for all those who decide to listen to the podcast, thank you as well! And don’t say I did not warn you!


Monster Riff

Linktree

Instagram


Facebook


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.