dinsdag 9 april 2013

Queens of The Stone Age – My God Is The Sun


Queens of The Stone Age – My God Is The Sun

It’s been out now for a couple of days. Premiered first on that Lollapalooza gig in Brazil and then on the radio last Monday. My God Is The Sun is the official first single and fifth track from the new Queens of The Stone Age album to arrive on June 3rd… Like Clockwork… So what do you think? Is it a true nine to save us all from that stitch in time?! And Jon Theodore as the new live drummer? I believe they are aiming straight once again… So, Keep Your Eyes Peeled, for after June 3rd it will be Smooth Sailing my Fairweather Friends…







4 opmerkingen:

  1. Not sure about what Jon will bring to the table. But been digging the new single!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This song is Meh at best.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really poor, just give up. The worry for me is that top quality bands like The Machine sound like this now.
    Nothing any good since Rated R or Songs for the Deaf, enough is enough.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. "Nothing any good since Rated R or Songs for the Deaf, enough is enough."

    Yeah, sadly I feel the same way. Love those two albums and I really like their early stuff. But although I've kept on trying to get into Lullabies and Era I'm just disappointed on every try. This track doesn't get my hopes up for the upcoming album. I suppose enough is enough and it's time to give up on qotsa and move on.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.