maandag 28 december 2015

Number 8


Number 8

“I never got a chocolate birthday cake; I got a carob one. And when I went to other kids' houses, I was very covetous of things like Cheez Whiz that I'd find in their refrigerators.” ~ Amanda Marshall

With seven points above Jess And The Ancient Ones we make a bigger jump to reach Number 8. A band that released their last album fifteen years ago and since then became legendary. Like their reunion gig on Roadburn 2010. Instant legendary. And then to return with an album that punches out magical riffs that rattles, churn and flutter without ever taking the leading role. Cause that is reserved for the vocalist who surfs and skates across all the incredible music delivered. Awesome blues for the dark dark days… Number 8!

Goatsnake – Black Age Blues



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.